Wednesday 12 August 2015

Arrows inspired

Hi guys!  Finally a new post... Im in big mess right now firstly cuz of my last trip and then cuz of my next (witch is in a two days). Last time I told you that I didn't take many pics (or I did but decided not to public them). This time Im planing to bring you more of my rest on the beach. I organized myself and made some clear idea of what and how I will be filming (or shooting).  I wont to grow my blog but im not sure how specificly yet. If you have any idea write me on dunnacu@yahoo.com. I will be posting more pics on my instagram if you haven't followed yet @dunnacu.

Lets talk about my look now!

If you want a makeup tutorial show me by liking this ootd pic on Instagram. 

I saw this dress in H&M before around month ago and loved it. It has mini arrows all around and its so girly. I bought it on sale so im not sure if its still there. But I saw a matching jersey. 


Wearing :
H&m dress 
Carpisa bag 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home